Step into the magical world of Harry Potter. Solve riddles, use magic, attend lessons and become a part of the Harry Potter universe.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE FIFTH YEAR.
THE RULES HAVE BEEN RE-EVALUATED AND EDITED ACCORDINGLY. YOU FIRST CHARACTER IS NO LONGER REQUIRED TO BE A FIRST YEAR BUT MUST BE A STUDENT.
THIS IS A CANON ONLY SITE AND THEREFORE ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE TAKEN FROM THE CANON CLAIMS LIST. ADULT AND STUDENTS ONLY BUT THE ABILITY TO MAKE CHILDREN MAY BE INTRODUCED WHEN IT IS DEEMED NECESSARY.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Alicia Spinnet to George and Fred Weasley
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 29 Jul 2015, 17:28

» Penelope Clearwater to Percy Weasley
by Penelope Clearwater Mon 04 May 2015, 12:16

» The Sound of Music
by Euan Abercrombie Tue 28 Apr 2015, 20:00

» Happy Birthday to me (Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Thu 23 Apr 2015, 23:56

» Euan Abercrombie
by Marzi El Mon 20 Apr 2015, 20:38

» Missed you (Angelina / Fred / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:42

» Term - Back (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:39

» Break (twins/Lee)
by Lee Jordan Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:31

» I wonder (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:23

» Singing (Alicia / Open)
by Ginevra Weasley Sun 29 Mar 2015, 00:33

» Date (Alicia / Nigel)
by Alicia Spinnet Sun 29 Mar 2015, 00:23

» You and me (Alicia / Angelina)
by Angelina Johnson Fri 27 Mar 2015, 23:52

» Bad News (twins/Alicia)
by Alicia Spinnet Thu 26 Mar 2015, 14:46

» Settled (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 25 Mar 2015, 15:42

» Time to ask (Alicia / George)
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 25 Mar 2015, 03:17

» Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Wed 25 Mar 2015, 02:22

» Angry (Ginny/Seamus)
by Seamus Finnigan Tue 24 Mar 2015, 23:28

» I don't know what to do (Alicia / Oliver)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:09

» Going for a run (Alicia / Angelina)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 15:48

» Calander of Year Five:
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Tue 24 Mar 2015, 15:32

» Education Decrees:
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Tue 24 Mar 2015, 14:38

» Counting the Days
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 02:26

» Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 01:31

» Blow out of proportion (Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Mon 23 Mar 2015, 04:22

» Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)
by Fred & George Weasley Mon 23 Mar 2015, 04:00

» Alicia Spinnet to Oliver Wood
by Alicia Spinnet Sun 22 Mar 2015, 01:27

» Let it go (Lee / Katie)
by Lee Jordan Fri 20 Mar 2015, 21:58

» Talking (Alicia / Angel)
by Angelina Johnson Fri 20 Mar 2015, 20:09

» Slytherin - Selina Moore
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:38

» Adult - Hecate Audrey Oakham
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:34

» Gryffindor - Lee Jordan
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:33

» Ravenclaw - Luna Lovegood
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:32

» Adult - Penelope Clearwater
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:31

» Gryffindor - Ronald Weasley
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:29

» Gryffindor - Seamus Finnigan
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:28

» Ravenclaw - Astoria Greengrass
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:17

» Gryffindor - Angelina Johnson
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:15

» Adult - Phelan Noel
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:13

» Gryffindor - Alicia Spinnet
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:05

» Ravenclaw - Aaliyah Night
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:02

Share | 

Percy Weasley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Percy Weasley

Favourite Location : The Ministry

PostSubject: Percy Weasley   Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:06

Birth Name
First Name: Percy
Middle Name(s): Ignatius
Last Name: Weasley
Suffix: N/A
Nickname: Perce (only by family, and he hates it)

Birth Records
Birthday: 22 August
Year: Sixth Year
Birthplace: St. Mungo's Hospital, London
Nationality: British, Caucasian
Current Home: The Burrowjust outside of Ottery St Catchpole
Blood Status: Pureblood

Heritage
Brother(s)/Sister(s): Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Ronald Weasley, Ginny Weasley
Mother: Molly Weasley
Father: Arthur Weasley
Other: N/A
Guardian: Molly and Arthur Weasley

Maternal History: Molly Weasley was born the youngest of three. She was raised in a family that while more elitist than the Weasley family was not completed obsessed with pure-blood purity. They fought in the first wizarding war against Voldemort and both of Molly's brothers were killed. Molly was taught to fight for what she believed in and also inherited the legacy of a family that was in the order. She went onto marry Arthur Weasley and become even more that way.

Paternal History: Arthur and his siblings were born to a pure-blood family. He grew up with the idea that all people should be equal. Some of his family members believed in this and others leaned more towards the slightly more purist side. His parents never pushed him to join the order as he got older, or share the same beliefs as them and at first he merely focused on marrying Molly and having their children. Joining the order slightly later in life.

Appearance
Play By: [Rankin, Chris]
Hair: verily long, though it looks shorter because of the curls. Bright red
Eye: blue
Skin Tone: pale and freckled
Body: tall, skinny, and not very muscular at all
Clothing: He dresses very formally, and generally in robes
Other: he wears horn-rimmed glasses, and carries himself in a dignified manner that generally comes off as pretentious and a little silly

History
Your Childhood Before School: Percy was born the third son to a rather poor family. He looked up to his elder brothers, and generally respected them. Though he wasn't above telling them off when he thought they were doing things they oughtn't to, despite being younger. The first several years of his life, the Wizarding War was going on, though he never really noticed, given that his parents tried their best to hide their fear from the kids.

Percy was a very good kid, who respected his parents and did whatever they told him. He spent most of his free time learning, especially about the government, and was always reading the paper. When his younger siblings came around, he did his best to be a good role model, though he spent most of his time avoiding them and their noise. But he did enjoy occasionally playing Quidditch with them, though he wasn't nearly as good as his siblings.
Happiest Memory: Becoming a prefect. He felt as though he were on top of the world, and finally had some amount of power. It seemed as though it were the first step on his road to become minister. And his parents were so proud that they bought him an owl.
Worst Memory: His one and only detention. A kid was bullying him, and Percy wound up giving retorts that the other kid really didn't understand. Eventually, the bully got pissed and started a fight with him. Percy did not want to fight, but when the bully hit him, he wound up fighting back. He got a detention, and was too horrified at actually being in trouble to say anything in his defense.

Personality
Personality: Percy is highly ambitious, and is determined to become Minister of Magic some day. He is good at talking to adults, and making a good impression to those who matter. He is very responsible, and will do whatever authority figures tell him to. He is a stickler for rules and order, and it takes a lot to make him break them. Percy can be rather blind, and is a bit of a follower – he will believe anything authority figures tell him. But he also fancies himself a leader, but thinks he must follow the proper steps to get there. He respects authority figures, and expects the same respect from those whom he is meant to have authority over. He is highly intelligent, and spends most of his time learning.
Likes: Quidditch, learning, government, being looked up to, succeeding, making his parents proud, his prefect badge, having responsibility and being trusted, rules
Dislikes: being in trouble, being wrong (let alone admitting to it), trouble-makers, getting poor grades, easy classes, being disrespected
Fears: Never making anything of himself, making a fool of himself, being wrong, loosing those he cares about
Hobbies: Quidditch, reading the newspapers, doing puzzles, learning
Habits: When an adult speaks to him he automatically stands up a little straighter
Strengths: he's very smart and ambitious and is good at climbing social ladders, he's responsible, he's brave
Weaknesses: he can act rather bossy and pretentious, he is rather gullible and will believe anything an authority figure tells him, he's not terribly loyal, he has trouble breaking rules, he will do almost anything in order to get what he wants
Worst class: Defense Against The Dark Arts
Best class: Transfiguration
Traits: Ambitious, Pompous, Strict
Values: Authority figures are there for a reason and ought to be respected. Rules are also there for a reason, and they ought to be followed... unless if you have a very, very good reason not to. If you work hard, you can achieve whatever you set your mind to. To achieve your goals, you must do everything in your power to overcome any obstacles that may come. School is important, and you should try to make the most of it and learn as much as possible. Never let anybody see any work that is less than perfect. If you want a certain career, you have to act the part.
Thing(s) They Love: Hermes, the owl he received for being made prefect. His prefect badge.

First sign of Magic:

Percy was doing the dishes for his mother. Of course, his mother could do it a lot faster than him, since she could do magic. But she was busy with other things and so had asked Percy to do it, and the young boy happily obliged. He didn't get why his brothers hated doing chores so much. It really wasn't that bad. If you just did it, it was over pretty quickly. But maybe he was moving too fast, for a soaped up cup slipped from his hand. Percy tried to catch it, but only wound up with his hands right next to the cup when it shattered in the sink.

He instinctively flinched away, and so wasn't hurt too badly, though he did have a small cut on his palm. Really, it wasn't all that bad. But the shock itself was enough to make him cry out at the injury. The next instant, Percy all but forgot the cut, for he realized what had happened to the cup. He broke it! His mother would be furious! He'd be in trouble! Percy started crying at the very idea, and just as his mother entered the room, the cup reformed right before her eyes, though Percy wasn't looking.

Seeing her son's bloody hand (though it was a small cut, the water made it look like a lot more blood than it was), and the tears streaming down his face, and his first display of magic, Mrs. Weasley rushed up to her sun and hugged him tightly to her, smothering him with kisses. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Percy gasped through his tears, feeling horrible.

"Shh. It's okay. It's okay." Mrs. Weasley responded. She had no idea why he was apologizing, but he did not seem in a state to explain, so she settled for just blindly reassuring him. "Oh, honey, you did magic!" Mrs. Weasley burst out happily and, sure enough, that made Percy promptly stop crying as he looked around to see what she was talking about.

What house your characters feel they belong in:

"You're going to be in Slytherin." Fred stated as he waltzed into the kitchen with George, on the day Percy was to leave for Hogwarts. Bill and Charlie were rushing about, trying to get things together last minute. But Percy had packed everything weeks ago, so he had time for the quick breakfast his mother had provided for him and his younger siblings.

'I will not." Percy said stubbornly, puffing himself up proudly, as though refusing to listen to believe them. But, the truth was, after weeks of harassing him about it, Percy was beginning to fear that the twin might be right.

"Please, as boring as you are? Where else could you possibly wind up?" Fred countered while George helped himself to a piece of toast off Percy's plate.

"Go get your own, George!" Percy snapped, but he did not actually stop his younger brother.

So George just gave him a cheeky grin, and Fred said, "Oi, how unfair - I didn't do anything!"

"Yeah, the least you could do is get our names right, if you're going to boss us around like the Slytherin you are." George agreed.

Percy glared at them, "I'm not falling into it this time. I don't care who's who - both of you leave me be."

Their mother walked into the room at that moment and seemed to sense what was going on. Really, it would have been hard not to understand, given that the same thing had been going on almost nonstop for the past three months. "Oh, leave your brother be."

"Yeah, Perce, let us be!" Fred said triumphantly.

"I was speaking to you and George, Fred." Mrs. Weasley said sternly, and Percy felt rather happy when neither twin corrected her. He'd gotten their names right after all. "Why don't you go see if Charlie needs any help?" Mrs. Weasley suggested, knowing the twins got on particularly well with Charlie, and he might keep them entertained for a bit.

"Slave driver." George muttered.

"Won't even let us eat breakfast before putting us to work." Fred agreed. But they clearly didn't mind, for the two nine-year-olds immediately turned and trotted up the stairs to find their brother.

Mrs. Weasley shook her head and was about to go back up with the socks she'd found, but Percy stopped her by asking quietly, "Mother?"

"Yes, Dear?" Mrs. Weasley responded.

"What if I am in Slytherin?" Percy could tell his mother was about to object, so he hurried on, "I mean, not because I'm boring and bossy, like they say. But, it is meant to be for the ambitious, isn't it? I want to be Prime Minister some day. What's more ambitious than that?"

Mrs. Weasley smiled good naturedly and took a seat next to her son, who turned to face her. "Yes, you most definitely are. And you're also a very smart young man, who has a good work ethic. By that logic, you could be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, as well. You have the best of every house." Mrs. Weasley smiled proudly at her son. "But you're also one of the bravest kids I know. You're a Gryffindor through and through. But even if you aren't - it doesn't really matter much to your father and I. We'll be happy no matter where you are. You're still our little boy."

Percy considered this. She was right. He was as smart as a Ravenclaw, though perhaps not as open minded. And he worked as hard as any hufflepuff, though perhaps wasn't as loyal. He could be in any of the houses. But he was as much a Gryffindor as any of his brothers, and he oughtn't let the twins get to him so. So he gave his mother a nod and a smile and turned back to his food. Mrs. Weasley gave her son's knee a gentle squeeze and then turned to get the others ready to go.

What house you feel your character belongs in:

Honestly, I actually think that Percy would have made a great Slytherin. He's ambitious, and will do anything necessary to meet his goals. However, I think that he is also very brave, though he does not show that as often. He prefers not to do anything that might land him in trouble, and he would rather not go against what he is told. But when it comes down to it, if the cause is great enough and he thinks it is right, he will do whatever is necessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Percy Weasley
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1