Step into the magical world of Harry Potter. Solve riddles, use magic, attend lessons and become a part of the Harry Potter universe.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE FIFTH YEAR.
THE RULES HAVE BEEN RE-EVALUATED AND EDITED ACCORDINGLY. YOU FIRST CHARACTER IS NO LONGER REQUIRED TO BE A FIRST YEAR BUT MUST BE A STUDENT.
THIS IS A CANON ONLY SITE AND THEREFORE ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE TAKEN FROM THE CANON CLAIMS LIST. ADULT AND STUDENTS ONLY BUT THE ABILITY TO MAKE CHILDREN MAY BE INTRODUCED WHEN IT IS DEEMED NECESSARY.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Alicia Spinnet to George and Fred Weasley
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 29 Jul 2015, 17:28

» Penelope Clearwater to Percy Weasley
by Penelope Clearwater Mon 04 May 2015, 12:16

» The Sound of Music
by Euan Abercrombie Tue 28 Apr 2015, 20:00

» Happy Birthday to me (Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Thu 23 Apr 2015, 23:56

» Euan Abercrombie
by Marzi El Mon 20 Apr 2015, 20:38

» Missed you (Angelina / Fred / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:42

» Term - Back (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:39

» Break (twins/Lee)
by Lee Jordan Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:31

» I wonder (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:23

» Singing (Alicia / Open)
by Ginevra Weasley Sun 29 Mar 2015, 00:33

» Date (Alicia / Nigel)
by Alicia Spinnet Sun 29 Mar 2015, 00:23

» You and me (Alicia / Angelina)
by Angelina Johnson Fri 27 Mar 2015, 23:52

» Bad News (twins/Alicia)
by Alicia Spinnet Thu 26 Mar 2015, 14:46

» Settled (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 25 Mar 2015, 15:42

» Time to ask (Alicia / George)
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 25 Mar 2015, 03:17

» Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Wed 25 Mar 2015, 02:22

» Angry (Ginny/Seamus)
by Seamus Finnigan Tue 24 Mar 2015, 23:28

» I don't know what to do (Alicia / Oliver)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:09

» Going for a run (Alicia / Angelina)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 15:48

» Calander of Year Five:
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Tue 24 Mar 2015, 15:32

» Education Decrees:
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Tue 24 Mar 2015, 14:38

» Counting the Days
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 02:26

» Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 01:31

» Blow out of proportion (Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Mon 23 Mar 2015, 04:22

» Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)
by Fred & George Weasley Mon 23 Mar 2015, 04:00

» Alicia Spinnet to Oliver Wood
by Alicia Spinnet Sun 22 Mar 2015, 01:27

» Let it go (Lee / Katie)
by Lee Jordan Fri 20 Mar 2015, 21:58

» Talking (Alicia / Angel)
by Angelina Johnson Fri 20 Mar 2015, 20:09

» Slytherin - Selina Moore
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:38

» Adult - Hecate Audrey Oakham
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:34

» Gryffindor - Lee Jordan
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:33

» Ravenclaw - Luna Lovegood
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:32

» Adult - Penelope Clearwater
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:31

» Gryffindor - Ronald Weasley
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:29

» Gryffindor - Seamus Finnigan
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:28

» Ravenclaw - Astoria Greengrass
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:17

» Gryffindor - Angelina Johnson
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:15

» Adult - Phelan Noel
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:13

» Gryffindor - Alicia Spinnet
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:05

» Ravenclaw - Aaliyah Night
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:02

Share | 

Ginevra Weasley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginevra Weasley

Favourite Location : The Burrow

PostSubject: Ginevra Weasley   Sat 05 Apr 2014, 02:30

Birth Name
First Name: Ginevra
Middle Name(s): Molly
Last Name: Weasley
Suffix: N/A
Nickname: Ginny

Birth Records
Birthday: August 11
Year: 1
Birthplace: St. Mungo's, London, England
Nationality: British, Caucasion
Current Home: The Burrow, England
Blood Status: Pureblood

Heritage
Brother(s)/Sister(s): Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron
Mother: Molly Weasley
Father: Arthur Weasley
Other: A lot of other family members
Guardian: Molly and Arthur Weasley
Maternal History: Molly Weasley was born the youngest of three. She was raised in a family that while more elitist than the Weasley family was not completed obsessed with pure-blood purity. They fought in the first wizarding war against Voldemort and both of Molly's brothers were killed. Molly was taught to fight for what she believed in and also inherited the legacy of a family that was in the order. She went onto marry Arthur Weasley and become even more that way.

Paternal History: Arthur and his siblings were born to a pureblood family. He grew up with the idea that all people should be equal. Some of his family members believed in this and others leaned more towards the slightly more purist side. His parents never pushed him to join the order as he got older, or share the same beliefs as them and at first he merely focussed on marrying Molly and having their children. Joining the order slightly later in life.

Appearance
Play By: [Wright, Bonnie]
Hair: Long, straight, red
Eye: blue
Skin Tone: pale and freckled
Body: She's got a relatively average figure for her age: rather short and skinny
Clothing: She tends to wear manueverable, comfortable, tomboy clothes. But she does enjoy dressing up on occasion, as well.
Other: N/A

History
Your Childhood Before School: Ginny was born the youngest of seven siblings, and the only girl. With so many older brothers, two of whom were fond of making trouble, she learned quickly how to take care of herself and stand her own. Though she was occasionally picked on, she knew it was all in good fun, and she loved her siblings greatly. She loved nothing more than to try and hang out with her older brothers and their friends, and did not hesitate to get her hands dirty, even when they were intentionally doing things that they thought would get rid of her.

But, even though her brothers did give her a hard time, Ginny knew it was all in good fun, and loved her brothers greatly, as they did her. They were rather protective, as were her parents, which annoyed her to no end. She would rather be treated like any of her brothers than pampered for being the youngest or a girl.
Happiest Memory: Ginny's happiest memory is a rather generic one: simply a Christmas spent with her family. Bill and Charlie were so much older than her, that they were already going to Hogwarts during the school year when she was born, and by the time she was actually old enough to fully understand what was going on around her, they were living at their own places. But for Christmas they always came home, so the whole family was there. Their mother made a delicious meal, and Ginny mooched more sugar out of her father than she had probably eaten all year. There wasn't a terrible amount of gifts – they could never afford all that much. But there was definitely enough to make Ginny more than happy.
Worst Memory: The day that Ron whent to Hogwarts. Being the youngest child, with seven older siblings, she had grown up on tails of the school. When she was born, her eldest brothers were already talking about Hogwarts when they were home on vacation. Ginny was always jealous, and wanted nothing more than to go herself. But at least she had Fred and George and Ron at home with her for much of her childhood. But then Fred and George left, and it was just Ron and her. And then Ron left, and she was all on her own, the only one not at school. She was so used to having a large family that she felt very lonely at the idea that she would not have any of her siblings with her.

Personality
Personality: In many ways, Ginny is a complete tomboy. She can take care of herself, and has no problem playing tough or getting dirty. She loves playing around with the guys. She hates it when other people try to protect her and insists on fighting her own fights and will always stand up for what she believes in. She is not easily offended and can take a joke, but when people seriously dislike her, she gets hurt.

But Ginny has no problem embracing her feminine side as well. She is in love with the very idea of love, even at the age of eleven. Like most young girls who fancy themselves in love, she can get very shy around guys she likes. She is quiet in general, and very kind. But she does enjoy a good laugh, and if you get on her bad side she has no problem hexing you. She is very smart and works hard at her studies, but she is especially good at charms and hexes - thanks in large part to Fred and George.
Likes: Quidditch, the idea of love, her family, books, dressing up, doing rough and tumble rather boy-like things, cold weather, snow
Dislikes: Being disliked, being weak or seen as weak, not knowing things
Fears: she will never fall in love or nobody will love her and she will be alone, someone in her family getting hurt, being unable to stand up for herself
Hobbies: Quidditch (she particularly loves seeker, but also makes a fair chaser), writing, reading, ice skating and downhill skiing
Habits: She starts tapping her quill when emotionally upset, because she unconsciously and immediately feel the needs to write
Strengths: she's smart, athletic, strong-willed, knows how to stand up for herself, brave, kind
Weaknesses: She can be rather shy, she is pretty much an open book and is very bad at hiding her emotions, she is a little too concerned with being liked
Worst class: Potions
Best class: Charms
Traits: Smart, Sweet, Strong
Values: Stand up for yourself. Don't let people scare you. Stick up for those you care about and those who are in the right or weaker than you or in need. Never sacrifice your beliefs, and stand up for them. Bullying and making people feel bad is never good.
Thing(s) They Love: Her mother's food, her journals that she's kept since she was very young. Her new Diary, that talks back to her. A necklace with a plain chain and a shiny, silver-colored star on the end that her mother gave her before she left for school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HIH Queen Emma of Awesome
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ginevra Weasley   Sat 05 Apr 2014, 10:35

APPROVED CHARACTER SHEET

STEP ONE:
Please post below a 100 word or more rp of their first time using magic.

PostSubject: Re: Ginevra Weasley   Sat 05 Apr 2014, 15:46

Ginny had spent the day trying to convince her parents to let her fly a real broom. She was tiny, and they were afraid she'd fall. But even Ron was allowed to fly at this point, so long as he was with someone else. And he wasn't so much older than her! It wasn't fair! And she hated not being able to do something that her brothers could. Just because she was the youngest, or because she was a girl, didn't mean she shouldn't be able to have fun, too! But no matter how much she pleaded, they wouldn't listen. So she had decided that ignoring them wouldn't be the end of the world. She was tempted to try and get Fred and George to go out with her so she could actually play. But she decided, in case she wasn't any good on a real broom, it would be best to wait before letting any of her quidditch-inclined brothers see her.

So Ginny snuck out to the shed and inspected the brooms in front of her. She wasn't entirely sure what the difference between them was. So she simply grabbed the one closest to her and then walked a ways, towards the edge of their property, where it would be harder for her parents to see her. She then mounted the broom and took off. The problem was, the child's broom was very different from a real one. It moved slowly, and went up even slower and at a low incline. So When Ginny leaned over the broom, she shut straight up into the air. Ginny's eyes went wide and the speed shocked her so much that she accidentally let go. Ginny fell through the air, so startled and scared that she couldn't even scream for help. But, just a few feet above the ground, her descent slowed to a stop. She hovered in the air for a moment before falling the rest of the way and landing on the dirt with a soft thump.

Ginny lay on the ground, shaking. She did not move for a while. She wasn't sure how long it had been, but it felt like a long time. Slowly, she started to calm down, and her heart started to realize it was not about to stop beating and thus did not have to pound all the harder to make up for it. She took a breath, and considered. She couldn't tell her parents. They would kill her. But it was a shame, really - she knew they would be proud of her for using magic. Actually, now that she was safe on the ground, Ginny seemed to have forgotten her fear and was quite thrilled to have done magic herself. For, surely, that was what it must have been. But they couldn't know. So she got to her feet and contented herself to cheerily compliment herself in whispers as she went to find where the broom had gone down.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ginevra Weasley   Sat 05 Apr 2014, 16:00

STEP TWO:
Please post below 100 words or more rp in which your character considers what house they belong in.

PostSubject: Re: Ginevra Weasley   Sat 05 Apr 2014, 16:06

Tom? Ginny wrote in her new-found journal. Are you there? She wasn't sure why she bothered asking - he was always there. Sure enough, the words soon disappeared and were replaced by Hello, Ginny. Ginny smiled, as though she had been greeted by a good friend. Indeed, Tom was quickly coming to seem like one. I'm going to Hogwarts tomorrow.

That's exciting.

Yeah, it is. I've been waiting to go ever since I was born - I mean, the others are always talking about it... it's just... well, I'm the last one, aren't I? And they were all in Gryffindor. If I'm not... I've had to fight my whole life to be seen as one of them - not as the baby, or as the girl, but one of them. I don't want houses setting us apart, too.

You needn't worry - I'm sure you'll be in Gryffindor - you belong there. You are very brave, after all.

Am I, though? I mean, I can hardly so much as form a word when I'm around Harry... it seems like if I were brave then I ought to be able to talk to the guy I like, right?

That takes more than just bravery. That requires confidence. Not that you aren't confident. More, you aren't cocky. Only someone cocky would believe that their crush will automatically like them back. But you're a brilliant, attractive, kind girl - you'll get there eventually.

Oh, God, brilliant? Do you think so? I'm not that smart... surely not enough to get put in Ravenclaw?

You're more than smart enough to be in Ravenclaw. But you aren't a know-it-all like they are. And you're even more brave.

Maybe you're right... and I don't really have to worry about Hufflepuff and Slytherin, surely? Fred and George say only boring people who can't stand a joke go to Hufflepuff, and only conceited purebloods and death eaters in the making go to Slytherin.

Of course not. Neither are for you - they do not fit. I'm sure you'll be a Gryffindor, just like your family. If anyone deserves it, you do.

Ginny pondered this for a few moments. In all honesty, she did feel better. Talking to Tom always made her feel better. So, with a smile on her face, she finally dipped her quill in ink and decided, Yes, you're right, as always. Thank you, Tom - you are such a great comfort to have around. I don't know what I would do without you.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ginevra Weasley   Sat 05 Apr 2014, 16:21

STEP THREE:
Please post below, in 50 words or more, what house you feel your character should be in.

PostSubject: Re: Ginevra Weasley   Sat 05 Apr 2014, 16:26

Honestly, it's hard to picture Ginny in any house other than Gryffindor simply because I know she belongs there. I suppose she could have made a decent Ravenclaw, because she is smart. But she is a much better Gryffindor, because not much scares her, and when she is scared she forges ahead, anyways. In part, this is due to her constant desire to prove she is just as tough as her brothers. But I think she is also just naturally brave.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ginevra Weasley   Sat 05 Apr 2014, 16:28

CONGRATULATIONS you are a GRYFFINDOR

PostSubject: Re: Ginevra Weasley   

Back to top Go down

Ginevra Weasley
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1