Step into the magical world of Harry Potter. Solve riddles, use magic, attend lessons and become a part of the Harry Potter universe.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE FIFTH YEAR.
THE RULES HAVE BEEN RE-EVALUATED AND EDITED ACCORDINGLY. YOU FIRST CHARACTER IS NO LONGER REQUIRED TO BE A FIRST YEAR BUT MUST BE A STUDENT.
THIS IS A CANON ONLY SITE AND THEREFORE ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE TAKEN FROM THE CANON CLAIMS LIST. ADULT AND STUDENTS ONLY BUT THE ABILITY TO MAKE CHILDREN MAY BE INTRODUCED WHEN IT IS DEEMED NECESSARY.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Alicia Spinnet to George and Fred Weasley
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 29 Jul 2015, 17:28

» Penelope Clearwater to Percy Weasley
by Penelope Clearwater Mon 04 May 2015, 12:16

» The Sound of Music
by Euan Abercrombie Tue 28 Apr 2015, 20:00

» Happy Birthday to me (Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Thu 23 Apr 2015, 23:56

» Euan Abercrombie
by Marzi El Mon 20 Apr 2015, 20:38

» Missed you (Angelina / Fred / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:42

» Term - Back (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:39

» Break (twins/Lee)
by Lee Jordan Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:31

» I wonder (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:23

» Singing (Alicia / Open)
by Ginevra Weasley Sun 29 Mar 2015, 00:33

» Date (Alicia / Nigel)
by Alicia Spinnet Sun 29 Mar 2015, 00:23

» You and me (Alicia / Angelina)
by Angelina Johnson Fri 27 Mar 2015, 23:52

» Bad News (twins/Alicia)
by Alicia Spinnet Thu 26 Mar 2015, 14:46

» Settled (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 25 Mar 2015, 15:42

» Time to ask (Alicia / George)
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 25 Mar 2015, 03:17

» Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Wed 25 Mar 2015, 02:22

» Angry (Ginny/Seamus)
by Seamus Finnigan Tue 24 Mar 2015, 23:28

» I don't know what to do (Alicia / Oliver)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:09

» Going for a run (Alicia / Angelina)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 15:48

» Calander of Year Five:
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Tue 24 Mar 2015, 15:32

» Education Decrees:
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Tue 24 Mar 2015, 14:38

» Counting the Days
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 02:26

» Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 01:31

» Blow out of proportion (Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Mon 23 Mar 2015, 04:22

» Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)
by Fred & George Weasley Mon 23 Mar 2015, 04:00

» Alicia Spinnet to Oliver Wood
by Alicia Spinnet Sun 22 Mar 2015, 01:27

» Let it go (Lee / Katie)
by Lee Jordan Fri 20 Mar 2015, 21:58

» Talking (Alicia / Angel)
by Angelina Johnson Fri 20 Mar 2015, 20:09

» Slytherin - Selina Moore
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:38

» Adult - Hecate Audrey Oakham
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:34

» Gryffindor - Lee Jordan
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:33

» Ravenclaw - Luna Lovegood
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:32

» Adult - Penelope Clearwater
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:31

» Gryffindor - Ronald Weasley
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:29

» Gryffindor - Seamus Finnigan
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:28

» Ravenclaw - Astoria Greengrass
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:17

» Gryffindor - Angelina Johnson
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:15

» Adult - Phelan Noel
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:13

» Gryffindor - Alicia Spinnet
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:05

» Ravenclaw - Aaliyah Night
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:02

Share | 

Talking (Alicia / Angel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alicia Spinnet

Favourite Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 17:10

Alicia was sitting in the common room writing a letter to Oliver. She knew it was going to be difficult having her final year without her boyfriend. She could not quite believe it was going to be her final year. She had such important exams and so much to do. She heard footsteps and glancing up smiled when she saw Angel "hiya."

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 17:17

"Hey" Angelina replied as she sat down. "Its so good to be back. Not just because I was seriously missing Fred." She was not that worried about the exams at the end of the year because she did not have to get any results for her future life plan. She was also not as concerned as Alicia about the newcomer to the staff. Even if she had to admit she looked weird and like she was a particularly boring person.

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 17:19

"At least you have your boyfriend here" Alicia easily answered as she returned to her letter. "I mean he has promised to come and see me during my Hogsmede visits but I am still going to miss him a lot." Alicia was aware that Angelina did not like her relationship but she felt she should not have to not mention it just because of that. Angelina was her friend and really should be happy for her and happy that she was happy.

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 17:25

"Why are you dating him again?" Angelina finally asked after a long pause. "I just do not understand why you would set yourself up to get hurt. George made you so much happier than Oliver did. Your meant to be with George. You and Oliver aren't meant to be together and I do not get why you cannot see that. Why are you being all happy when you are just going to get hurt and end up crying all over again!"

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 17:30

"Okay firstly way to be supportive" Alicia answered in a slightly annoyed tone. "Secondly George dumped me. He didn't want to be with me. You are acting like I broke up with him to be with Oliver. Finally Oliver has changed. He really wants to make this work and he really wants a future with me. So please stop being a bitch about this and just accept that I am actually happy. Not pretending, actually happy. You are one of my best friends so act like it."

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 17:49

Angelia studied her for a moment "fine. I will be the most supportive friend you have. I just really do not want you to get hurt. So he is really making an effort? Giving you time? Being romantic with you?" She really wanted to believe that Oliver and Alicia could be happy if that is what they wanted. She just could not see that Alicia could be happy with someone who had hurt her so much in the first place.

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 17:58

"He is really making an effort" Alicia insisted gently with a nod. "He is being really sweet and wonderful. I really am happy to be with him again. Admittedly it is not quite as easy as I planned. I guess the problem is we aren't intimate. I mean we do stuff. I guess I just feel like certain things are a really big deal to me and I don't want to ... well end up comparing anyone with anyone else. So I just avoided it for the rest of summer. But I don't want him to feel like hard done by or jipped or something ..." She had gone faintly red at this. "But then now I am at school it won't make much of a difference I suppose."

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 18:09

"I am sorry but you are going to have to clarify this for me" Angelina answered with a chuckle. "You don't want to sleep with your boyfriend incase hes not as good at it as your last boyfriend?" She sighed and decided to continue being supportive "Ali if you love him then it doesn't matter. The last thing on your mind will be anyone but him. You certainly won't be thinking about another bloke no matter how good it was. I mean Cedric and I had fun. Honestly it was really good. But when I am with Fred, I couldn't pick Cedric out of a line up."

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 18:24

Alicia had gone dark red "no thats not it. I don't think that he isn't going to be as good as George. I just don't want to ..." Alicia paused to try and work out exactly what she was saying. She let out a breath and then continued "I want to be with Oliver. I want to be happy with him. Heck I want to marry him one day. I know I am seventeen but I do. I just don't want to feel like it will never be as good as it was the firs ttime."

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 18:32

Angelina rubbed her head, feeling like she was getting a headache trying to work out what the problem was. She then leaned back in her chair and answered "you over think everything Alicia. Just relax and enjoy it. A relationship always works best when you relax and enjoy it. Plus I am sure that he will still marry you one day even if you never sleep with him. There is so much more to a relationship than that. You just need to decide what is important."

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 18:38

Alicia looked more embarrassed than ever but she took a moment to rid her cheeks of the blushing. She then responded "I know there is more to a relationship than that. But I don't want our relationship to be inferior because I can't get over my own issues." She ran her hand through her hair and then concluded "why am I even talking to you about this when you are determined that Oliver is going to mess up and leave me high and dry anyhow."

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 18:46

"Look I am being supportive here" Angelina pointed out with a roll of her eyes and a smile. "I am no relationship expert. I have no idea how Fred and I make it work. We just do. But you need to stop planning every second. Stop trying to make sure you are doing it right. Just let yourself be happy. The only time you ever have trouble is when you are obsessing over whether something is wrong. Just be happy Alicia ... just be happy."

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 19:32

"That is your life changing advice? Just be happy" Alicia teasingly replied though she did seem a little more relaxed. It was like she did not need to have a solution she just needed to admit the feeling and have someone tell her she was not being a horrible girlfriend or being really unfair on Oliver. She just wanted them both to be happy and not have anyone get dumped by anyone else this time. She wanted to make this work.

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 19:38

"Okay you want my real advice" Angelina answered easily. "No offence but you are not sexy Ali. You are sweet and dependable. George broke up with you because your relationship was boring, it wasn't fun anymore. You are not the kinda girl than boys find sexy. You are the kinda girl they want to marry not the kind they want to sleep with. So quite frankly Oliver probably does not think about you like that so he probably doesn't even want to particularly have sex with you. I mean if you do I am sure it will be fine, not awful, but he probably won't care if you don't."

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 19:52

Alicia just looked at Angelina for the longest time and then responded in a stunned tone "George broke up with me because our relationship was boring? And sleeping with me was just fine! Just fine! Did he tell you that? I cannot believe he would say that. I mean I know I never let him finish when he was breaking up with me but I am kinda glad that i didn't if I was about to say I am boring and sex with me was not awful!"

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 19:57

"He never said that" Angelina hastily protested "I mean he never said the sex thing. That was just me telling you what I thought about you in general. I am not trying to insult you I was merely trying to point out why you ought not to be worried. Plus he did not say you were boring. I just heard, and now wish I had never said, that your relationship had kind of got safe and dependable and boring. Please don't get upset."

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 20:00

"What could I possibly get upset about? You just told me I am not sexy, boys do not want to sleep with me and when they do the best classification for it is not awful and the boy who I thought was the love of my life broke up with me because our relationship was boring" Alicia responded with an edge to her tone. "I mean that all just makes me feel warm and fuzzy. So Oliver and will live happily ever after as a dependable boring couple who never has sex. Fricken fantastic."

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   Fri 20 Mar 2015, 20:09

"I did not say the entire relationship was boring just it got that way at the end" Angelina corrected uneasily not sure how to make this better. She then shrugged and added "there you go, that is the spirit. Embrace your unsexy dependability." She wanted to make things better and was sad she had upset Alicia and got George in trouble without intending to. "Besides maybe he never said that. I don't remember where it came from. I might be making it up." Though she did not sound at all convinced with the last part.

PostSubject: Re: Talking (Alicia / Angel)   

Back to top Go down

Talking (Alicia / Angel)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1