Step into the magical world of Harry Potter. Solve riddles, use magic, attend lessons and become a part of the Harry Potter universe.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE FIFTH YEAR.
THE RULES HAVE BEEN RE-EVALUATED AND EDITED ACCORDINGLY. YOU FIRST CHARACTER IS NO LONGER REQUIRED TO BE A FIRST YEAR BUT MUST BE A STUDENT.
THIS IS A CANON ONLY SITE AND THEREFORE ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE TAKEN FROM THE CANON CLAIMS LIST. ADULT AND STUDENTS ONLY BUT THE ABILITY TO MAKE CHILDREN MAY BE INTRODUCED WHEN IT IS DEEMED NECESSARY.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Alicia Spinnet to George and Fred Weasley
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 29 Jul 2015, 17:28

» Penelope Clearwater to Percy Weasley
by Penelope Clearwater Mon 04 May 2015, 12:16

» The Sound of Music
by Euan Abercrombie Tue 28 Apr 2015, 20:00

» Happy Birthday to me (Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Thu 23 Apr 2015, 23:56

» Euan Abercrombie
by Marzi El Mon 20 Apr 2015, 20:38

» Missed you (Angelina / Fred / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:42

» Term - Back (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:39

» Break (twins/Lee)
by Lee Jordan Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:31

» I wonder (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:23

» Singing (Alicia / Open)
by Ginevra Weasley Sun 29 Mar 2015, 00:33

» Date (Alicia / Nigel)
by Alicia Spinnet Sun 29 Mar 2015, 00:23

» You and me (Alicia / Angelina)
by Angelina Johnson Fri 27 Mar 2015, 23:52

» Bad News (twins/Alicia)
by Alicia Spinnet Thu 26 Mar 2015, 14:46

» Settled (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 25 Mar 2015, 15:42

» Time to ask (Alicia / George)
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 25 Mar 2015, 03:17

» Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Wed 25 Mar 2015, 02:22

» Angry (Ginny/Seamus)
by Seamus Finnigan Tue 24 Mar 2015, 23:28

» I don't know what to do (Alicia / Oliver)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:09

» Going for a run (Alicia / Angelina)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 15:48

» Calander of Year Five:
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Tue 24 Mar 2015, 15:32

» Education Decrees:
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Tue 24 Mar 2015, 14:38

» Counting the Days
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 02:26

» Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 01:31

» Blow out of proportion (Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Mon 23 Mar 2015, 04:22

» Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)
by Fred & George Weasley Mon 23 Mar 2015, 04:00

» Alicia Spinnet to Oliver Wood
by Alicia Spinnet Sun 22 Mar 2015, 01:27

» Let it go (Lee / Katie)
by Lee Jordan Fri 20 Mar 2015, 21:58

» Talking (Alicia / Angel)
by Angelina Johnson Fri 20 Mar 2015, 20:09

» Slytherin - Selina Moore
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:38

» Adult - Hecate Audrey Oakham
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:34

» Gryffindor - Lee Jordan
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:33

» Ravenclaw - Luna Lovegood
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:32

» Adult - Penelope Clearwater
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:31

» Gryffindor - Ronald Weasley
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:29

» Gryffindor - Seamus Finnigan
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:28

» Ravenclaw - Astoria Greengrass
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:17

» Gryffindor - Angelina Johnson
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:15

» Adult - Phelan Noel
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:13

» Gryffindor - Alicia Spinnet
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:05

» Ravenclaw - Aaliyah Night
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:02

Share | 

Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alicia Spinnet

Favourite Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Sat 21 Mar 2015, 09:40

Alicia was sitting at the Gryffindor table enjoying lunch. As usual she was sitting with the twins. Angelina had excused herself to go do some strategy planning. So Alicia took the chance to turn to George and ask, having been unable to feel happy until she knew "is it true that when I wouldn't let you finish breaking up with me what you were going to say was our relationship had got boring and dependable and sex with me was 'just fine' and 'not awful' and I am the type of girl that guys want to marry but not the type of girl guys want to have any fun with? And you were too young to think about settling down and since our relationship was boring and had like literally nothing else going for it then it was time to end it?"

However as soon as she had said it she regretted it. There was a note of hurt in her tone and she knew she didn't want to know the answer because Angelina was probably right and George was her best friend and she really didn't want to know this. So she added as she got to her feet "you know what nevermind, I don't think I want to know. I just ... I thought you were the love of my life and my best friend ... and thats just a really crappy ... I got to go."

Favourite Location : The Burrow

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Sat 21 Mar 2015, 15:57

The twins were having a hard time not laughing at Alicia's sudden accusation. George did a slightly better job of concealing it, just smiling slightly. Fred had to press his lips together and hold his breath to stop himself. But they both knew better than to outright laugh at her - it would only make it worse.

Luckily, George did a little better at not laughing so he was actually able to talk. He reached out to grab Alicia's wrist and stop her and objected, "I don't get a chance to answer?"

Fred sucked in a breath and managed to talk as well, though there was clearly laughter in his voice, "That's cheating, you know."

"Though I suppose the short answer is 'no." George acquiesced, hoping that knowing the answer wasn't bad might make her more willing to stick around for the rest.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia Spinnet

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Sat 21 Mar 2015, 16:11

Alicia paused and turned back around "well I wasn't going to ask you at all. But Angel and I were talking about Oliver the other day and I was worried Oliver would care I am not ready to consumate our relationship. Then Angel said I am boring and dependable and unsexy and Oliver probably does not even want to sleep with me. Then she said that you broke up with me cos of that. Cos I am not the type of girl thats any fun and I am boring and dependable and not sexy!"

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Sat 21 Mar 2015, 23:04

Fred and George exchanged a look, surprised that Angelina had said that. And, likely, put motivations in George's mouth for breaking up with her. They held each other's gaze for several seconds, as though having a silent conversation. Finally, Fred gave a sheepish shrug, and George returned with a smile before turning his attention back to Alicia. "Sit?" He suggested. It would be far easier to have an actual conversation that way.

They seemed to have recovered from the news about Angel and decided to simply dismiss it, as Fred grinned and was now joking, "You know George, you should have told me earlier that you liked things to be boring. I wouldn't have bothered coming up with that plan to get back at Umbridge." They'd managed to get a detention with her on their very first class with her.

George nodded solemnly and said, "I was wondering when someone would figure me out. And she realized I like my girls plain, too!"

"I knew you were a boring prude in disguise!" Fred concluded with a wide grin.

George opened his mouth and closed it again. He'd been about to make a joke about Percy before thinking better of it. Instead, he turned his attention back to Alicia to see what her response would be.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia Spinnet

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Sat 21 Mar 2015, 23:12

"Its not funny" Alicia protested though she had clearly surpressed a giggle at their response. "I can't have Oliver break up with me! I can't take it! Not after everything. I am so sick and tired of boys making me cry. But I also don't want to end up living happily ever after in a boring dependable relationship never having sex cos my boyfriend doesn't think I am hot!"

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Sat 21 Mar 2015, 23:36

"Well, it is a little funny," Fred hedged, unwilling to admit otherwise. After all, they'd been trying really hard not to outright laugh at her. Their joking to not-so-subtly make a point was the closest compromise they were capable of making.

"Mostly because you're wrong." George added, thinking that would make it less offensive that they were laughing. George glanced at his brother before letting out a sigh and saying, almost seriously, "Listen, Ali, there were several reasons why I broke up with you - and I'll go into it if you like - but that was definitely not one of them." He didn't think she would, given she hadn't before. But he offered anyways.

Fred shifted the conversation to joking as he continued in a serious voice, half just trying to see how red Alicia would turn, "I mean, I'd never have gone for you personally, if only 'cause George liked you. But I completely understand what you're saying. I, for one, hate athletic girls. They tend to be the worst in the sack."

George snorted and added, "Also, gotta hate a girl who never says no. To, well, anything."

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia Spinnet

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Sat 21 Mar 2015, 23:41

"So why did you break up with me?" Alicia asked as her cheeks turned pink and she tried to keep them from going anymore red than that. She was not good with conversations of this nature but she was determined to have it. She knew she had to know now to give herself peace of mind. "I just don't get why Angelina would say those things if they weren't true." She chose not to address the jokes that had made her blush.

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 03:12

Fred almost made a joke before thinking better of it. He instead turned back to his food and focussed on eating while George took a breath and did his best to explain, actually attempting serious for once. George picked his words carefully, not wanting any of it to sound worse than it was, "A few reasons, actually. Individually, none of them would have been worth it, but... I guess the one Angel probably was working off of was that we were kind of... stuck in a rut, I guess. But also... I guess I realized I was going into my last year. And it unnerved me, I suppose, that I would only have dated one girl through all of Hogwarts. That I couldn't be sure if I did. And maybe it did scare me a bit - that we were getting serious so fast."

"See, we overthink things some times, too," Fred said jokingly, finally unable to take his twin being serious any longer. But George cast him a look and Fred shut up, realizing he probably shouldn't have said that.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia Spinnet

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 03:21

"How is stuck in a rut different from boring?" Alicia asked in a confused tone after a long pause where she digested what he had said. "It seems to me that Angel's assesment was pretty acurrate to the truth bar the sex part." She sounded hurt as well as confused. "I was right, I didn't want to know that and I shouldn't have asked."

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 03:33

George sighed and muttered, hardly audible, "And this is why I should not make attempts at serious."

"Shall we list the ways these are different?" Fred suggested, now more worried about cheering his twin up than Ali. He then started jokingly, "A bore is an animal that digs the ruts of plants."

George snorted at his twin's joke and joined in, though making more of an effort to actually address the point rather than playing with the words, "Boring is what happens in class, a rut is when you can't think of anything new to entertain people in class."

"Boring is something you are, a rut is something you are in." Fred continued.

George concluded more helpfully, "Boring is you not being interesting, a rut is when everything just sort of stays the same."

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia Spinnet

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 03:40

"Fine" Alicia admitted, accepting that. "I just don't get it. I thought we were happy. But then what do I know, I thought Oliver and I were happy the first time." Alicia took a breath and then concluded "anyway it doesn't matter. The point is you don't want to be with me and it doesn't really matter why." She then added "I guess I just wanted to know if it was something I could change. But since I don't see it I guess I can't. So I can tell Angel that next time she points out I am supposedly meant to be with you and not Oliver." Rising to standing once more she grabbed her bag.

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 03:44

George rolled his eyes and said, "The point was - it wasn't you, Ali." He knew it was hard to understand - it was hard to explain. Because he had been happy with her. Yet, for some reason, it just hadn't seemed right. They'd needed a break. Only, now Alicia was dating Oliver again, it seemed more likely to be finished than a break.

"You do realize that most people go through breakups pretty regularly?" Fred added, a slight edge to his voice. George casually bumped his twin's elbow as he picked up his fork, and Fred calmed down some. He was getting angry on George's behalf, but it wasn't actually Alicia's fault. Plus, George didn't actually want him mad at her.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia Spinnet

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 03:53

"I am not trying to blame you for what happened" Alicia added after a pause, addressing George because it was too hard to feel she was defending herself to them both at once. "If that is the way you felt then that is the way you felt. I guess I thought I was over you and I am not. I really thought I was past this but I am not. Maybe thinking we could be friends still was a mistake." She then turned and headed out the hall.

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 04:00

George let her go. He already seemed to be in a bad mind-frame to deal with this. He'd already screwed it up, and now he was upset. He could cover it with jokes - he always could. But he didn't think he'd be able to make it any better. Instead, George just picked at his food. He wasn't paying enough attention to realize that was even what he was doing. Or else he would have forced a smile onto his face and acted more normal, like always.

Fred was watching his brother with evident concern. Finally he asked lightly, "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

George let out a small chuckle, though it really just sounded like air leaving his nose, a slightly strained smile on his face. He finally put his fork down and said, "I'm gonna-"

He didn't need to finish. Fred merely nodded a bit and said with a sympathetic smile, "I'll go find Angel."

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)   

Back to top Go down

Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1