Step into the magical world of Harry Potter. Solve riddles, use magic, attend lessons and become a part of the Harry Potter universe.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE FIFTH YEAR.
THE RULES HAVE BEEN RE-EVALUATED AND EDITED ACCORDINGLY. YOU FIRST CHARACTER IS NO LONGER REQUIRED TO BE A FIRST YEAR BUT MUST BE A STUDENT.
THIS IS A CANON ONLY SITE AND THEREFORE ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE TAKEN FROM THE CANON CLAIMS LIST. ADULT AND STUDENTS ONLY BUT THE ABILITY TO MAKE CHILDREN MAY BE INTRODUCED WHEN IT IS DEEMED NECESSARY.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Alicia Spinnet to George and Fred Weasley
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 29 Jul 2015, 17:28

» Penelope Clearwater to Percy Weasley
by Penelope Clearwater Mon 04 May 2015, 12:16

» The Sound of Music
by Euan Abercrombie Tue 28 Apr 2015, 20:00

» Happy Birthday to me (Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Thu 23 Apr 2015, 23:56

» Euan Abercrombie
by Marzi El Mon 20 Apr 2015, 20:38

» Missed you (Angelina / Fred / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:42

» Term - Back (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:39

» Break (twins/Lee)
by Lee Jordan Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:31

» I wonder (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:23

» Singing (Alicia / Open)
by Ginevra Weasley Sun 29 Mar 2015, 00:33

» Date (Alicia / Nigel)
by Alicia Spinnet Sun 29 Mar 2015, 00:23

» You and me (Alicia / Angelina)
by Angelina Johnson Fri 27 Mar 2015, 23:52

» Bad News (twins/Alicia)
by Alicia Spinnet Thu 26 Mar 2015, 14:46

» Settled (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 25 Mar 2015, 15:42

» Time to ask (Alicia / George)
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 25 Mar 2015, 03:17

» Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Wed 25 Mar 2015, 02:22

» Angry (Ginny/Seamus)
by Seamus Finnigan Tue 24 Mar 2015, 23:28

» I don't know what to do (Alicia / Oliver)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:09

» Going for a run (Alicia / Angelina)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 15:48

» Calander of Year Five:
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Tue 24 Mar 2015, 15:32

» Education Decrees:
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Tue 24 Mar 2015, 14:38

» Counting the Days
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 02:26

» Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 01:31

» Blow out of proportion (Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Mon 23 Mar 2015, 04:22

» Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)
by Fred & George Weasley Mon 23 Mar 2015, 04:00

» Alicia Spinnet to Oliver Wood
by Alicia Spinnet Sun 22 Mar 2015, 01:27

» Let it go (Lee / Katie)
by Lee Jordan Fri 20 Mar 2015, 21:58

» Talking (Alicia / Angel)
by Angelina Johnson Fri 20 Mar 2015, 20:09

» Slytherin - Selina Moore
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:38

» Adult - Hecate Audrey Oakham
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:34

» Gryffindor - Lee Jordan
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:33

» Ravenclaw - Luna Lovegood
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:32

» Adult - Penelope Clearwater
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:31

» Gryffindor - Ronald Weasley
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:29

» Gryffindor - Seamus Finnigan
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:28

» Ravenclaw - Astoria Greengrass
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:17

» Gryffindor - Angelina Johnson
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:15

» Adult - Phelan Noel
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:13

» Gryffindor - Alicia Spinnet
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:05

» Ravenclaw - Aaliyah Night
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:02

Share | 

Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alicia Spinnet

Favourite Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 20:32

Alicia wanted to give George and her some space but she did not want everything to have ended with such bad feeling. So she made the choice to approach him when she saw him and Fred in the common room. Having practised what she was going to say in the mirror. "Hey I just wanted to say I am sorry."

Favourite Location : The Burrow

PostSubject: Re: Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 21:02

The twins glanced up when they heard Alicia's voice. They then exchanged a quick, confused look, before turning their gaze back to Alicia and asking in unison, "For what?" Obviously they hadn't left things on such a great note last time they'd spoken. But it wasn't her fault. She could hardly be blamed for how she felt. Of course, George was more bothered by it than anyone could know given that he never let anyone but Fred see when he was upset. But he still didn't blame her for it. So they had no idea what she was actually apologizing for.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia Spinnet

PostSubject: Re: Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 21:14

"I could have handled that whole conversation much better than I did" Alicia began as she tried to voice how she felt. "I wasn't trying to blame you or make you defend how you felt or anything. I feel like a total bitch for being 'oh we can't be friends anymore' and then walking away. I hate being the reason any of my friends are unhappy and I really really hate being the reason I am unhappy. I just ... I just don't know how to fix this and make it all alright."

PostSubject: Re: Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 21:39

The twins glanced at each other once again before turning their attention back to Alicia. George simply informed her, "I'm confused."

"And you know that's saying something, given what geniuses we are," Fred added with a wide grin.

George nodded and joked, "We normally only get that way when people start talking about how awesome class is."

"Which doesn't happen too often."

"Unless you spend a summer with Hermione."

"Then you spend the whole summer being confused." Of course, the twins actually liked Hermione. Ron had pretty good friends. But they teased everyone, even the people they liked.

George then started explaining, "How can you be sorry for how you feel?"

"What do you mean by 'fix this?'" Fred continued, the twins taking turns asking questions in rapid-fire.

"Is fixing it being friends again or not being friends?"

"How are you making yourself unhappy?"

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia Spinnet

PostSubject: Re: Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 21:47

"I think I am going to break up with Oliver" Alicia admitted after a pause as she considered their questions. "I want to fix things so we can be friends. So everyone is happy. So I don't feel so lost and confused and miserable. Only as long as I can't get over you I don't know how we can be friends. But in giving you two up I am basically giving up all my friends. I just don't know what to do anymore ..."

PostSubject: Re: Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 21:56

"What are Lee, Angel, and Katie? Chopped liver?" George asked jokingly, unable to stop himself. Plus, he'd sworn never to be serious again, anyways, after last time.

"We're just so awesome that they dim in comparison," Fred explained matter-of-factly.

"Ah, of course," George agreed with a nod, as though suddenly confident that this must be it. George exchanged a look with Fred, trying to come up with an answer to this. After all, he didn't want to loose Alicia as a friend, either. But he wasn't ready to date her again - not yet. He really did believe they needed a break. And he didn't know how to help her get over him.

Buying themselves time to think, they started coming up with joking solutions. "We could pull a bunch of awful pranks on you until you get over him?" Fred offered.

"Or I could start dating multiple girls at once."

"Or we can take up disguises so you can have other friends."

After a small pause, George asked, having finally come up with what to say, "Why can't you be our friend without having got over me?" He didn't understand it. He'd had a crush on Alicia for a while before they started going out, but he'd dutifully ignored it because she had been with Oliver at the time.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia Spinnet

PostSubject: Re: Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 22:01

"Angelina and Lee made it clear that if I stop being friends with you two then they are team twins all the way" Alicia responded with a shrug. She giggled and responded "see this is exactly why we can't be friends. Cos any time I come even close to getting over you then your right there being all awesome, and funny and cute and ... you don't really need the whole list. It's just too hard. You have ruined me for other guys. Now no-one else is cute enough, or funny enough, or awesome enough ... and that kinda defeats my plan to one day have enough babies to form my own quidditch team." The comment had started serious and gone into a joke.

PostSubject: Re: Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 01:22

"Well, we are pretty awesome," Fred reasoned. He knew she was talking about George, but he felt all of that applied to both of them.

"That we are," George agreed with a nod. They weren't really sure what to tell her. It was rather up to her to figure this out. There wasn't much either of them could do. So, instead, they just continued joking. "I could try to be less awesome," George began.

"But our awesomeness is pretty much an undestroyable part of nature." Fred continued.

"Many professors have tried to squash it."

"All have failed."

"Though, who knows -"

"-Maybe they just needed a cute girl-"

"-to ask all sweetly."

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alicia Spinnet

PostSubject: Re: Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 01:31

Alicia chuckled "I have to go to write to Oliver and hope he does not hate me after. Besides being alone will probably be good for me. I have big exams to pass and prefect duties and plenty to keep me busy. Plus I am sure Angel can make sure you guys don't flunk." She then turned and headed off towards the girls dorm to write her letter to Oliver.

PostSubject: Re: Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)   

Back to top Go down

Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1