Step into the magical world of Harry Potter. Solve riddles, use magic, attend lessons and become a part of the Harry Potter universe.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE FIFTH YEAR.
THE RULES HAVE BEEN RE-EVALUATED AND EDITED ACCORDINGLY. YOU FIRST CHARACTER IS NO LONGER REQUIRED TO BE A FIRST YEAR BUT MUST BE A STUDENT.
THIS IS A CANON ONLY SITE AND THEREFORE ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE TAKEN FROM THE CANON CLAIMS LIST. ADULT AND STUDENTS ONLY BUT THE ABILITY TO MAKE CHILDREN MAY BE INTRODUCED WHEN IT IS DEEMED NECESSARY.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Alicia Spinnet to George and Fred Weasley
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 29 Jul 2015, 17:28

» Penelope Clearwater to Percy Weasley
by Penelope Clearwater Mon 04 May 2015, 12:16

» The Sound of Music
by Euan Abercrombie Tue 28 Apr 2015, 20:00

» Happy Birthday to me (Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Thu 23 Apr 2015, 23:56

» Euan Abercrombie
by Marzi El Mon 20 Apr 2015, 20:38

» Missed you (Angelina / Fred / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:42

» Term - Back (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:39

» Break (twins/Lee)
by Lee Jordan Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:31

» I wonder (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Sat 11 Apr 2015, 00:23

» Singing (Alicia / Open)
by Ginevra Weasley Sun 29 Mar 2015, 00:33

» Date (Alicia / Nigel)
by Alicia Spinnet Sun 29 Mar 2015, 00:23

» You and me (Alicia / Angelina)
by Angelina Johnson Fri 27 Mar 2015, 23:52

» Bad News (twins/Alicia)
by Alicia Spinnet Thu 26 Mar 2015, 14:46

» Settled (Alicia / Open)
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 25 Mar 2015, 15:42

» Time to ask (Alicia / George)
by Alicia Spinnet Wed 25 Mar 2015, 03:17

» Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Wed 25 Mar 2015, 02:22

» Angry (Ginny/Seamus)
by Seamus Finnigan Tue 24 Mar 2015, 23:28

» I don't know what to do (Alicia / Oliver)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:09

» Going for a run (Alicia / Angelina)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 15:48

» Calander of Year Five:
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Tue 24 Mar 2015, 15:32

» Education Decrees:
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Tue 24 Mar 2015, 14:38

» Counting the Days
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 02:26

» Just to say I am sorry (Alicia / George)
by Alicia Spinnet Tue 24 Mar 2015, 01:31

» Blow out of proportion (Angelina / Open)
by Angelina Johnson Mon 23 Mar 2015, 04:22

» Is it true (Alicia / George / Fred)
by Fred & George Weasley Mon 23 Mar 2015, 04:00

» Alicia Spinnet to Oliver Wood
by Alicia Spinnet Sun 22 Mar 2015, 01:27

» Let it go (Lee / Katie)
by Lee Jordan Fri 20 Mar 2015, 21:58

» Talking (Alicia / Angel)
by Angelina Johnson Fri 20 Mar 2015, 20:09

» Slytherin - Selina Moore
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:38

» Adult - Hecate Audrey Oakham
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:34

» Gryffindor - Lee Jordan
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:33

» Ravenclaw - Luna Lovegood
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:32

» Adult - Penelope Clearwater
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:31

» Gryffindor - Ronald Weasley
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:29

» Gryffindor - Seamus Finnigan
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:28

» Ravenclaw - Astoria Greengrass
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:17

» Gryffindor - Angelina Johnson
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:15

» Adult - Phelan Noel
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:13

» Gryffindor - Alicia Spinnet
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:05

» Ravenclaw - Aaliyah Night
by HIH Queen Emma of Awesome Wed 21 Jan 2015, 02:02

Share | 

Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelina Johnson

Favourite Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:17

Angelina and Alicia had taken the new decree as the stupidest rule to ever be invented. So Angelina had talked Alicia into a social experiement. They had begun a fake relationship which involved walking around holding hands, sitting really close to each other and giving each other kisses on the cheek amongst giggles. Angelina was loving her new role because it meant bending a rule without breaking it. The new Alicia was relaxed and happy enough to be okay with the idea even though she was not exactly thrilled when it was first suggested.

So this particular morning they could be found sitting at the Gryffindor table holding hands - their clasped hands on the table between them to make it obvious - and sitting as close together as the chairs allowed. They ignored the looks they kept getting from other students. After all that was the point, to attract attention and to prove a point. How stupid the new educational decree was.

Favourite Location : The Burrow

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:25

"You know, it's rude to steal someone's girlfriend," Fred pointed out as he sat on Angel's other side, George next to him. But he had amusement in his voice. The twins thought their fake relationship was a brilliant idea, and found it positively hilarious.

"However, maybe we can make an exception just this once," George reasoned lightly.

"Given you're taking the opportunity to stuff it to Umbridge." Fred added.

"Anything to make the bitch pay," George agreed with a scowl. They'd never liked Umbridge, but after being banned from Quidditch they changed their relationship status to 'absolutely loathe.'

"Proving her to be an idiot in front of the whole school is a nice start." Fred agreed darkly, his expression just as dark and angry as George's. They'd just been banned the other day, and their fury was still fresh.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:39

Alicia picked up a grape and threw it up slightly so Angelina could catch it in her mouth. They were making sure they played this for all it was worth.

"I didn't steal her, she came to me" Alicia responded with amusement.

"What can I say, petite with boobs just does it for me" Angelina drawled with a chuckle and a shrug.

"Though we have to stick together" Alicia commented quieter now.

"With the idiots we now have on the team, who barely know what a broom is" Angelina agreed with a sigh, feeling her last year as captain was doomed to failure.

"If we didn't stick together Angelina certainly would have killed one of them by now" Alicia concluded giving her friends hand a squeeze.

"Its not neccessarily off the table" Angelina added under her breath as she glanced down the Gryffindor table and then returned to her breakfast. She really wished she could get away with making one of them eat their own broom sometimes. Making a mental note to control her anger issues she popped a tomato into her mouth.

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:45

"Hey!" The twins objected in unison. And Fred explained with mock offense, "That's our little sister you're talking about, you know." Ginny had taken Harry's place as seeker. Of course, the twins didn't really mind. They had a feeling Angelina wasn't actually talking about Ginny, since she was pretty good. Besides which, they teased their siblings often enough that they had to let other people get away with it sometimes, if it was good-natured.

"You know, this table could fit a lot more people if every other person didn't have to sit eight inches down." George commented as he glanced down the table, changing the subject before he and Fred got any more angry with Umbridge. Or with Malfoy, for that matter.

"Half the Gryffindors must be skipping meals now." Fred agreed.

"I can't imagine why," George said sarcastically.

"Probably so they don't have to look at Umbridge's ugly mug." Fred answered, as though George had actually been curious. Apparently changing the subject hadn't worked. But then, angry at Umbridge was pretty much their permanent state the past day.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:58

"She is talking about the beaters" Alicia explained easily "there was an incident."

"I don't want to talk about it" Angelina mumbled going dark red.

Alicia dutifully thought of a subject change "think Professor Umbridge knows your mum?"

"What you think they have an annual bitch of the year meeting and all get together to say stupid things?" Angelina asked with a snort.

"I would not put it past them" Alicia answered easily not really phazed by the response.

"Well it would explain a lot if they have got together to make my life and all those around me lives hell" Angelina pondered as though genuinely considering the idea.

"At least we get to compare cool tattoo's" Alicia commented lifting her hand and showing the back where it was imprinted 'I must not threaten professor's with bodily harm.'

Angelina chuckled and glanced at the back of her own hand which read 'I must not behave like a common harlot.' "Oh yeah so much fun.'

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 17:04

"How do those even fit?" George asked in astonished surprise as he inspected the long phrases on their hands.

"My girl's got big hands," Fred said with a wide grin and a wink.

"Alicia's girl, now." George corrected through laughter. After all, anyone who knew anything knew that Angelina and Fred were still together. Even not allowed to be within eight inches of each other, they still managed to act couply. Plus the conspicuous disappearances into secret passages.

"They can have big hands together," Fred agreed with a laugh of his own.

Of course, it pissed both boys off what Umbridge was doing to the girls. Probably even more than they hated their own detentions. But they couldn't think too long on it or they'd be doing more than 'threatening' professors with bodily harm.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 17:15

"I have tiny hands like the rest of me" Alicia protested though she was clearly amused. "I just have tiny writing too."

"Not every part of you is tiny" Angelina pointed out, commenting on the fact Alicia had developed alot sooner than Angelina had.

"Oh hush you" Alicia replied with a giggle and a faint blush.

"I kinda like it" Angelina commented, ignoring how much it hurt when it was happening. "I mean sure its a twisted form of torture that hurts like anything. But think of it like a prison tattoo. The deeper it is the more time you have served. Gives you street cred."

Alicia rolled her eyes "well I was happy with a clean slate and no detentions. Shes ruined my record. Dad has sent me three howlers this week alone."

Angelina shook her head "how are we friends with you Alicia I do not know? I mean I kinda see the whole not liking stuff being cut into your hands. But no detentions in six years of Hogwarts?"

"Just because George and I were better at not getting caught" Alicia answered easily. Though of course that sort of stuff was far from the only reasons Fred, George and Angelina got detentions.

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 19:22

"Well, I've still managed to get plenty of detentions," George pointed out lightly, sounding very proud of this fact.

"Just not many for snagging girls in public areas," Fred agreed with a nod, sounding equally proud of the fact he'd gotten detention for that.

"Though it's kind of nice," George reasoned.

"Once everyone wrote home about Umbridge,"

"Mum's stopped yelling at us for any detention we get with her"

"Without even checking what it was about first." Fred concluded with a wide grin, sounding rather triumphant. They could get away with anything in their mum's book, as long as it was Umbridge who caught them. Though her detentions were the worst, as well. So you had to balance the pain of her quill with their mum's intimidation.

"Also, you kind of have to be impressed with Harry." George aded thoughtfully.

"If you determine the time you've served by how deep your wounds are,"

"Then he's managed to serve even more time than us this year!" They sounded almost proud of Harry for this. Only, they knew it was for even more stupid reasons than their own detentions. And his hand was starting to look pretty awful. But they were determined to not take it seriously.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 19:43

"What is that?" Alicia suddenly asked having got distracted from the talk about the hands and having noted something on Angelina's arm.

"What is what?" Angelina innocently asked as she pulled the sleeve down more on that arm.

"That" Alicia interupted pulling the sleeve up to reveal a dark angry looking bruise on Angelina's arm that went from her wrist to her elbow pretty much.

"Its a bruise" Angelina replied with a shrug trying to act casual and like Alicia was making a big deal about nothing.

"It looks like it really hurts" Alicia pointed out, refusing to let it go.

"Doesn't hurt at all" Angelina insisted looking uncomfortable and wishing that they could change the subject.

Alicia rolled her eyes and using her free hand pressed it down on the bruise causing Angel to let out a squeak and yank her arm away fast. "Yeah that seems painless. What happened?"

"Nothing" Angelina protested "so we were talking about Harry?"

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 20:10

"Not anymore," Fred corrected, trying to sound casual about it but there was a certain tightness to his voice.

"Now we're talking about who did that to you," George explained in a similar tone of voice. Given her evasions, the twins had guessed that someone had done that to her. And they had a decent guess, too. Both twins shot a fiery glance towards the staff table before turning their attention back to Angelina. They both stared at her, hoping to wordlessly pressure her into answering them. They weren't really sure how bruising her was any worse than making her cut open her own skin. Perhaps it just added up to too much.

Credit to Emz

Last edited by Fred & George Weasley on Tue 24 Mar 2015, 22:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 20:35

Angelina looked between the three of them and got the feeling she was not going to get away with not answering them properly. "Look it really was nothing. There was a small incident but what is the point in making a big deal about it. She likes causing pain, thats what she does, so is this really worse than any of the other things she has done? You guys, Ali, Lee, Harry and myself all have words cut into our hands and you guys are worried about the fact she manhandled me."

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 22:43

Angelina's point was actually quite logical. The twins weren't sure why this bothered them more than anything else. Perhaps it was simply the straw that broke the camels' backs. But they were not feeling particularly logical at the moment. If they were, they might have thought twice about how badly they would be punished for what they were going to do. Or the fact that they'd just gotten banned from Quidditch for this, and it hadn't even been Umbridge they'd attacked.

Instead, without thinking about it, the twins leapt from their seats at almost exactly the same time. They both purposefully started towards the staff table. They didn't even go for their wands, perfectly content to just beat Umbridge the muggle way. Their whole bodies were rigid with fury, and they wore ugly expressions on their faces.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 22:55

"Do something" Angelina informed Alicia as though the other girl would have the answer to it all.

"I don't know, cause a distraction" Alicia suggested panicking.

"How do I do that?" Angelina demanded.

"Stand on a table and take all your clothes off, I don't know" Alicia protested.

Angelina yanked out her wand and draping her sleeve over it pointed it at the Slytherin table and whispered "reductor."

There was a flash of light and and a portion of the table exploded causing the entire hall to fill with smoke and the coughing students and teachers to have to evacuate.

"Your going to be writing I must not explode things using your own blood from now until you graduate" Alicia hissed in a muffle tone with her hand over her mouth and nose.

"Yeah well it will be worth it" Angelina mumbled as she swatted away the billowing black smile the obscured vision.

"She could expell you" Alicia pointed out.

"She can't prove it was me as long as I do another spell" Angelina pointed out quickly mumbling a harmless spell into the smoke so the last spell her wand did was not the damaing one.

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 23:17

The twins were so focused they didn't even immediately notice the explosion. But they eventually were forced to stop sprinting, suddenly unable to breath. They both bent over, hacking and just making it worse until they were forced to admit that they couldn't stay in the Great Hall. Though they couldn't even see where Umbridge was anymore in all the chaos, anyways. Still coughing violently, they made their way to the exit. For a few minutes they tried to regain their ability to breath. They then stood with their arms folded, waiting for the girls to surface from the Great Hall as well, rather grumpy expressions on their faces. They were not altogether happy at being stopped.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 23:24

Angelina and Alicia made their way to the exit of the great hall. It was hard to negotiate in the chaos, the smoke and all the students that had been having breakfast. Howevery they still still holding hands to stick together and finally made it into the cool fresh air of the entrance hall. Angelina was not sure that the twins were at all grateful for what was done for their own good. However she didn't care - a good girlfriend wouldn't stand aside and let them be stupid even if it had been in her honor. She just wanted them all to be okay.

Alicia regianed the ability to breath "oh the poor Slytherin's, their nice table all exploded."

"Oh whoopsy, how did that happen" Angelina innocently replied brushing flecks of dust off her robes.

"Why would anyone think it could possibly have had anything to do with you" Alcia agreed with a roll of her eyes and a small smile.

"At least I didn't stand on a table and take my clothes off like you suggested" Angelina quietly concluded.

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 23:30

"That probably wouldn't have stopped George, anyways," Fred pointed out, rather grudgingly. Almost as though he'd rather just stand there glaring at her. They'd stopped him from being able to get in the last fight, too!

"Probably would have worked for Fred, though." George assured her. Actually, it would probably have stopped up most of the guys in the Great Hall - and possibly even some girls. But George found it far too gross to eye his brother's girlfriend to have been bothered.

Finally, the twins couldn't contain themselves anymore and exploded in an angry unison, "What the hell did you do that for?!"

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 23:41

"Oh right so I should have sat back and let you do something stupid" Angelina snapped not really appreciating the tone.

"Cos lets push the psyco bitch to see what she will do next" Alicia angrily added.

"Did it ever occur to either of you that maybe, just maybe upsetting the psycho would have made things worse" Angelina added feeling the need to give them a fight if that is what they really wanted, but Alicia was still holding her hand tight.

"I mean if she finds out that Angel did that she is going to have detention till she leaves here" Alicia pointed out not that she thought that would make any difference. If it had been her she would be thanking Angelina for caring enough to risk that.

"Boys are so stupid" Angelina declared and stalked off dragging Alicia with her. Wanting to get out of there before she did something stupid herself. Not thinking to let go of her friends hand.

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Wed 25 Mar 2015, 00:02

The twins exchanged a look and did seem to become a little calmer. Less likely to try and hunt Umbridge down, at least. But they let the girls go without making any attempt to stop them. They waited a minute, still scowling slightly, before heading off themselves, going outside. They sincerely wished they still had their brooms. Generally hitting bludgers around helped them decompress and let go of some of their anger. Though hitting bludgers at Umbridge would have worked even better. For once, they walked in silence for a ways, letting themselves calm down some.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Wed 25 Mar 2015, 00:15

Time Skip:

By the time dinner came around the great hall was basically put back together but to be on the safe side the meal was served in the common room. Angelina was still sulking and thinking the twins should apologize. That and the scar on her hand was fresh and very sore. She had admitted to what she had done when Umbridge had threatened to give the whole Gryffindor table detention. Though she had to write the same lines she had for every detention it seemed. Curled up in one of the chairs near the corner away from the crowds she nursed her sore hand and didn't feel like eating.

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Wed 25 Mar 2015, 01:03

The twins had been eating for a while before they noticed Angel's absence. They glanced around, scanning the common room, until their eyes fell on Angel. They asked Lee to give them a minute and then got to their feet and went to join her. They both frowned when they saw her hand, having a fair guess as to why the cuts looked fresh. Neither one sat down, instead standing awkwardly in front of her. For a moment, neither spoke. Finally, George asked in a quiet voice, "You okay?" Fred stood in silence, his hands in his pockets and looking at the ground. Both of them looked incredibly guilty, but Fred looked like he might be physically pained.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Wed 25 Mar 2015, 01:13

"Oh yeah, I am just wonderful" Angelina answered softly, with surprisingly low amount of sarcasm despite the fact it was clearly a sarcastic statement. She didn't blame them actually. She had chosen to do it and now she had taken the punishment. The only that had annoyed her was how stupid she felt they had been acting. Though right now it didn't feel like the punishment fit the crime. She had caused chaos but she hadn't hurt anyone, and now she really hurt.

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Wed 25 Mar 2015, 01:29

This answer didn't exactly help either of the twins feel any better. Not that she owed them anything of the sort, anyways. But it was obvious she was being sarcastic, even if she didn't sound it. They winced slightly at her words. George looked down now as well, and they shifted their feet uncomfortable. Finally, they sucked in a breath and said in unison, "Sorry." They didn't do apologies often, and they apparently weren't very good at them. Though they probably could be if they didn't feel quite so awful about it. But their voices were ridden with guilt and pain, and it was clear they meant it.

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Wed 25 Mar 2015, 01:41

"Its not your fault" Angelina softly replied. "I mean its nice to get an apology. So thank you. But if I hadn't got detention for this sooner or later it would have been for something else. I just ... something has to give you know? School is meant to be awesome cos home is so crap. The only good thing in my life right now is your guys, and yeah your awesome, but its just really getting on top of me."

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Wed 25 Mar 2015, 01:49

"Yeah, but this time it's our fault," Fred mumbled. They didn't feel bad that they'd gone after Umbridge. The bitch deserved a good pummeling. But they did feel bad that Angel had gotten hurt because of it - because of them. That made them feel absolutely awful. But the twins weren't going to dwell on it if Angel didn't want them to, even if they did still feel bad. They would just pretend they were fine, like they always did when they were upset. Eventually, it would go away.

They sighed and sat down across from her. "Well, if it makes you feel better," George began, changing the subject.

"We finally thought of a loophole," Fred said with a wide grin, catching on to the new train of thought.

"After weeks of trying to find a way to snog a girl from eight inches away," George said with amusement at their own slowness.

"It finally occurred to us to think of the idiots way out," Fred conceded, going with George's joke even though he wasn't normally one for self-depricating jokes.

"Such as the old motto: what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"Aka, Umbridge can't see in the common room." Fred concluded with a wide grin.

"So you officially don't have to retreat to a secret passage"

"Just for a kiss."

"Though, given how you two are, you'll have to be prepared for all the stares."

"Not that we've ever had a problem with that before."

Credit to Emz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   Wed 25 Mar 2015, 01:53

"Ali will be devastated" Angelina joked "her being my new girlfriend and all." She then added with a smile "well I do like a plan that involves me making out with my boyfriend. In fact all my best plans tend to end with that." She paused as though thinking about it "but I have become very fond of our secret passageways. There is just something so lady like and classy about doing stuff in a rock tunnel in the dark."

PostSubject: Re: Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)   

Back to top Go down

Couply (Alicia / Angelina / Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next